Investments Through Cambridge Investment Research, Inc. Member, FINRA/SIPC
You undoubtedly have financial goals you're trying to meet - a secure retirement, your children's education, a new home - and Sterling Bank & Trust can help you get there.
We provide a full range of investment services powered by Cambridge Investment Research, Inc. You can meet with a Cambridge Financial Consultant conveniently at your local Sterling Bank & Trust branch. Together, you can build a customized investment plan.
Call 415-677-9300 to schedule a free consultation today.
The following financial services are available:
- Asset management and brokerage accounts
- Stock research and stock trading
- Bonds and fixed income
- Mutual funds
- Cash management
- Separately managed accounts
- Asset allocation programs
- Financial planning services
- Estate planning
- Family trust fund services
- College & education planning
- College savings accounts, UGMA/UTMA accounts
- Retirement planning
- Traditional IRAs, Roth IRAs, Rollover IRAs
- Business retirement plans
- 401(k) Plans, Solo 401(k) Plans, SEP IRAs, Simple IRAs
- Life insurance and annuities
- Term life insurance, whole life insurance, universal life insurance
- Fixed annuities and variable annuities
Doug McAllister is an experienced financial consultant with a unique combination of strong business, management and communication skills. Doug is an Assistant Vice President for Sterling Bank & Trust and heads the bank's business development efforts for California. He also has extensive experience in working with high-net-worth individuals.
Previous to joining Cambridge, Doug was an Account Vice President with UBS Financial Services in San Francisco. At UBS, he developed and managed client investment portfolios with an emphasis on tax efficiency, strategic asset allocation and performance monitoring.
Throughout his career, Doug has been commended for his keen judgment, integrity, market knowledge and focus on client service.
CA Insurance License #0C46218